No, I'm not referring to the tomato-ey dipping sauce, but rather just trying to be 'cute'. So here's the deal, I'm going to catch you up on whats going on...
1. I'm living in a super duper apartment with my mom and my boyfriend (complete with a new comfy queen sized bed)
2. I am currently working through a temp agency at Unicel (wireless service provider). I switch between the Kennebunk and Saco locations as my manager sees fit. I am starting to feel comfortable there, even though there is a lot to learn and so I happily accepted the offer from the manager to be hired on by Unicel. On days like today and yesterday I am reminded of how nice it is to be sitting at a desk in an airconditioned office rather than other less desirable jobs I COULD be doing. Sometimes the closing process in the evening takes a little longer so my 9-6 shift can easily become a 9-6, 630 or even 7 shift. This has caused a few problems with the boyfriend and I, especially since he doesn't have a job as of yet and has been home by himself for a couple of weeks. Its probably like those that you used to stay home from school, you think, wow its nice not to have to be in school, but then you realize no one else is home to hang out with so it just becomes horribly lonely and boring. I'm sure once he gets a job everything will be great.
3. I am in the process of transferring to USM and I should be registering for my new classes very soon. Cross your fingers. Things don't seem to be going smoothly as of yet.
Well I am tired and I have to get up early so its off to bed... sorry it has taken so long to get going on this again... I just never seem to have the time. This is a start though!
1. a big comfy bed to share with the one you love
2. a steady paycheck
3. finding you can do something, even when at first it seems overwhelming